Friday 12 July 2013

G'day Russia !! :)

Hey hey hey all my Russian readers I hope your all good and the vodka is flowing like the Niagra Falls  :)

So lately I have noticed a lot more Russian views on my blog ... now im not sure if that's all just the KGB or if people actually like my blog in Russia ... im actually hoping it will be both ... im hoping to have heaps of KGB agents as my viewers cause that would be awesome . We could maybe get together and share a few vodkas and talk about how much we hate America and how the Australian cricket team will go against England in the Ashes cricket series ... ok maybe not that last one . I hope maybe it's one of the many Russian billionaires who like my blog and they want to hire me to write them a fake blog so they seem funny and interesting and they will pay me $24, 999 per blog post cause that's my going rate ;) :P

But seriously as I have said before the range of countries that people view my blog from is just crazy ... I saw the other day that in one day 23 Germans , 16 Latvians , 4 French , 1 Serbian , 1 Bosnian and more had checked out me blog and I think its super cool to have people in so many different countries read all the shit im talking about lol ... I must say though im pretty good at talking shit ;) And remember kids you can only become a master at talking shit if you practice a lot and always take the rubbish out before it starts to smell and have maggots coming from it .

Having a blog is kinda like being addicted to methamphetamine because im always going on my phone to check how many views I have had today and what random countries they are from ... and when my views drop I have to post another thing up so I don't loose my " Viewer high " ... there's even a bloody graph showing me the rate of views over any specific time lol

Anyways just wanted to say g'day to all my Russian friends and its awesome I can entertain you in some small way ;)

That is all, Peace out, Catch ;)

If I don't get over my blog addiction soon then this is what I will end up like :( ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment