Monday 27 May 2013

Corporations rule the world ... :(

Hey hey hey people hope ya all good in da hood ! ;)

Ok so I was reading the news on the BBC world news app today and I read an article about the amount of corporate tax Google actually pays in the U.K ... Apparently according to the article Google pays only 10 million pounds in corporate taxes between 2006 and 2011 whilst having revenues of 11.6 BILLION pounds ... HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE ????

I know for sure that seeing this makes me really fucking angry because god damn I wish I only paid % 0.1 tax ....I'd be pretty freaken rich also :P ....in Norway here we pay a freaken massive amount of tax ( about %36 of total income ) and whilst I understand why etc I can't justify it when this kind of corporate tax avoidance happens everyday all over the world. In Australia I was paying about %20 tax which I found somewhat acceptable but god damn %36 is steep . Fortunately you earn about %10-15 more money here than you would in Australia so it sort of works out in the end ...sort of haha :P

My point is that this is just unbelievable that this kind of thing can occur with full knowledge of the government and the people etc ...the crazy thing is that according to Google's lawyers they have done everything correctly and not broken any laws and they have paid all the tax that was due ..... ok so that's just fucking ridiculous and the U.K needs to look at their tax laws in order for this kind of thing to stop happening ....just another case of a capitalist society where the rich get richer and the poor are just poor and nothing will ever change.

                     I just found this picture and it sums up my argument perfectly !! :) Love it ! :)


Also I have been hearing a low lately about companies in Australia who have the majority of their profits hidden away in tax enclaves such as Seychelles , Switzerland , Vanuatu , and the Bahamas. Not only Australian companies are avoiding paying tax this way but thousands upon thousands around the world and these companies are usually the ones with the highest revenue and the highest level of profits ....

I don't really know what else to say about the whole thing except it makes me sick to know that everyday people such as myself work our asses off for 40 hours a week for at least 45 weeks per year and have to pay %36 tax and these companies that make BILLIONS of dollars pay only % 0.1 .....imagine what I could do if I only paid % 0.1 tax ....I could then literally afford to take 3 months off per year and travel around this beautiful world we live in and explore and relax and immerse myself in other cultures and do so many interesting things ....but no, that's not how our fucked up society works because our society is designed to keep me working like a slave while all the people with all the money always stay the people with all the money and they have so much money they buy things like rolex watches .....seriously your gunna pay $17,600 for a FUCKING WATCH !!! God damn the world is so fucked when someone is going to buy a watch that is more than the whole worlds average YEARLY wage !!! This is a really fucked up situation ...not sure what to do about it but complaining helps haha :P .

That is all , Peace out , Catch ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment