Sunday 26 May 2013

Need something to blog about ya'll ;)

Hey hey hey my intelligent and sexy friends how the hell are we all? :)

So yeah , this will be my 32nd blog post thingo and im starting to run out of things to talk about haha ...I mean I have a lot of shit to talk about but I just don't wanna be posting up absolute shit because I want to post 3 or 4 new posts a day ...this is part of the reason why I haven't been posting a lot lately because I reckon people want to see quality not quantity ;) :P ....THEY GET NEITHER !!! :P

But seriously this is me asking you the people of the world what I should blog about , give me some ideas and then I can go from there ....ok so maybe it is a bit lazy on my part but hey I cant read your minds and I seriously don't know what the hell people want to hear about .... the most popular posts so far have been about facebook, chicks in scandanavia being hot and my thoughts on peoples shitting habits haha very random indeed :P

Anyways if you have a good topic of blog that you would like to bestow upon me and then I can rant and rave about that for a while and hopefully it will make sense and be of use to your person ;) Don't be shy I will talk about ANYTHING ...and I mean ANYTHING ;) haha

Hope you all have a freaken awesome Sunday cause god knows we all deserve it ! :) :D

That is all , Peace out , Catch :)

                                I just thought this picture was cool so I figured id share it :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok thanks for the feedback everyone appreciate it heaps !! :P far out now I gotta think on my own again .... boooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete