Thursday 23 May 2013

What's the go with belly button fluff ...???

Hey hey hey back once again with a brand new jam ...or blog as it would be ;) hope your all fucking awesome ! :)

Ok so this is something that perplexes my mind to no end haha , so I know how belly button fluff is made ...it gets sucked up into the forest that has become my stomach hair and it churns its way round and round until it finds its final destination in my umbilicus ( belly button ). This I can understand ...but what I can't understand is the fact that its always the same colour no matter what...kinda grey/black . I know I wear other shirts with different colours such as blue , green , red , and even blue green red with a tinge of white ....but why is the fluff always the same colour !!! Maybe its because its so dark and unexplored in my umbilicus that as soon as you enter all colour and life is devoid from you and you are just nothing except a piece of fluff inside a bogan Australians gut .... either way that shit confuses and confounds my person ;)

 Also one time I remember watching guiness book of records and this guy had a huge jar of his belly button fluff he had accumulated over like 15 years or something ....can you imagine if this guy had a wife ... " Hey Barbara come and see how high the fluff is now ITS GONE PAST THE CURVE IN THE BOTTLE FUCK ME !!!!" ...Not sure Barbara is to keen on the whole situation but unfortunately its too late for her now as she has already been married to Dirk for 30 years and shes stubborn so she won't give it up ... "yes dear im sure they will be really impressed at guiness book of records" Fuck her life haha ....here's cheers to all the Barbara's in the world who have to put up with intellectually disabled husbands just so the rest of us don't have to deal with them as much ....Barbara I cannot thank you enough ;) ...Ok im out ;)

    Haha I found a picture of the guy in the guiness book of records I was talking about hahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment