Tuesday 14 May 2013

Those fucking rat dogs ...you know the ones .........

Hey hey hey all my rat dog lovers how are we all today !! In norway they say idag for today (prounounced edag) ...aaaanyways

So yeah ...we have all seen them and unless your a girl ( or a poof ) we have all wanted to step on one . Seriously where do I start here ...first of all they just look stupid , like real fucking stupid , like oversized rats who have been out in the wild for a while . They are stupid... like intellectually retarded , if they were a person they would be someone with down syndrome ( I apologise to all the people with down syndrome ...but I know you can't read this cause you got the downs yo ...ok that was to much but it just came out and now it stays :P ). Today I was walking to the shop and I happened across one of them dirty skanks who you always see accompanying these "RATDOGS" on a leash that looks like it's about to break the stupid dogs neck , she stared at me with malice and anger surely thinking I am scum as I have a beard and dirty construction worker clothes on. I literally just laughed out loud at her and her stupid dog loud enough so that she would have heard and went on my merry way just content that I know I am better than her at everything except being a dirty skank because she seems to be the queen of that ! .

What I dont get is when you see guys out on the streets walking these dogs and pretending like nothing is going on ...like its normal ...why dont you just bloody walk down the street with a pink barbie doll in your hand mate because that "RATDOG" is basically as bad as a barbie doll ... I mean I can sort of understand how you can get persuaded to get one of these poor excuses for a dog if your girlfriend really wanted one but fuck me I would NEVER be walking that stupid "RATDOG" , it's just against the principles of having testicles ...but oh whats that , you lost yours and you think your girlfriend has hidden them from you ....yeah thats what I think to mate ..man up and get a real dog mate ...seriously those dogs are so small and stupid just look at the size of their heads , not much area for brains in there is there ?

My last point is the fact that they just don't do anything , some dogs guard , some dogs fetch , some dogs can run fast , some dogs are just mean looking and intimidating ... "RATDOGS" do nothing except give me the indication that its owner is a complete idiot and there is a slight possibility that the "RATDOG" is somewhat more intelligent than its owner. ;) Please tell me im not the only one who feels this way.... :P



                                                       An example of when the dog can actually be smarter than its owner














That is all , Peace out , Catch .

No comments:

Post a Comment