Monday 13 May 2013

So apparently people like my blog in Russia!!! Mostly Mr Vladamir Putin ;)

Hey hey hey my blogging friendarinos hope your all kicking along at a nice steady pace of awesome ;)

Sorry have'nt been blogging for a while but I have just been so busy as one of my good mates came to stay with us the other weekend here in Oslo and then last weekend I travelled to Ye old Scotland town ( Edinburgh ) to be at a good mate of mines wedding ...promise I wont do it again ....do you forgive me ?? ;)

Ok so yeah on my blog page I can see where I am getting views from around the world on a map of the world and recently ( when I have been inactive ) I have been getting heaps of views from old communist Russia ( probably shouldnt say that but hey u know what they say any publicity is good publicity so I have been lead to beleive :P ) So yeah in the last week I have had 43 page views from Russia ...maybe old Vladamir Putin feels threatened by my conversations about Syria and his old mate Bashar Al Assad who continues to commit unspeakable human atrocities DAILY !! The worst part is that the whole world is just sitting back and letting it happen basically ...I beleive this is partly due to the fact that Syria is allied with Russia and also Iran and so the rest of the world is just hoping they don't have to intervene because if they do then they will piss off Russia and Iran and possibly North Korea .... North Korea is a bloody joke haha im going to write about North Korea in a future blog as there is so much fucked up shit going on there it deserves its own blog ;)


           My new biggest No.1 fan could be Vladamir Putin ...we can go fishin together !!!!


All in all I genuinely hope that this attention from Russia is not related to my blogs about Syria and I hope they just like my witty and intelligent ( sometimes not so intelligent ) take on everyday life and also life around the world ...be it good or bad :). Also I would just like to thank the people who actually read my blog often because it really inspires me to come home from work and write all the shit that I do haha ... even if just one person reads a blog I would still consider it a success !! :)

That is all ,Peace out , Catch ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment