Monday 20 May 2013

A few things about facebook ...

Hey hey hey all hope your all fantesticly awesome ;)

Ok so I have been a bit sick this weekend so i've been slack again but hey ya get that on the big jobs ( it's an Australian saying ...ask Sara about it :P ). Either way I have been quite sick and Sara kept going on about how I was complaining and then even saying to her friends " oh u know how it is when the man gets sick ...hes REALLY sick and he thinks he's going to die " and i'm sitting there thinking well fuck if they ALREADY think i'm sick then im just gunna act real sick and she will rub my feet and get me orange juice from the store etc ;). Also what's with chicks and pretending to be hard ...like ok we complain if we are sick but that's because we can't complain when something hurts like girls do ... oh you accidentaly stabbed yourself with a knife whilst trying to de-seed an avocado and you cut throught both the tendon AND nerve ...no need to start panicking ya big girly girl !!!  whatever, you should have seen last week when the scaffold door fell on my head at work ...it hurt a fair bit and I didn't complain about it one bit now did I ! :P


Stop playing the victim ...feminism has come to far ...the other day I scratched my face with my jacket and only got velcro and it scratched my forehead ...but you don't here me complaining about that now do ya !!!!!! :P


Ok ok so I may or may not have strayed from the topic of conversation there for a short while but now im back into the zone yo ;) ...Ok so just a few random things about facebook .

How annoying is it when u think u have a new update or a few notifications but u find its just other people you don't like posting on someone else's post who you also don't like but that you previously posted on just because society condemns you ( for whatever reason )  to pretending you like this so called "friend" of yours and so you posted to say happy birthday and now all your getting is her stupid emo/indie/ just plain fucked up friends are posting shit like " Hpy b'dy BabEz Hpe u hve a gr8 dy <3 <3 <3"... God dammit unwanted facebook etiquite its all your fault! .

Also the other day I saw an unnamed person posting that they were off to the gym ... Good for you you decided to go to the gym because we ALL know that u probly have never stepped inside one and this will most probably be your first and last time ...STOP FUCKING PRETENDING !! You will go there once tell ppl you hurt your knee and then never return , so please stop with the posting ....if you do succeed in the gym endeavour I would be more than happy for you to post pic's of your results after 2 months ...I look forwards to seeing the results .

Ok So when you change your profile picture and you just change it to an old profile picture you already had before , this means you are insane , either you like the photo so much you just want an excuse to see how good you "used" to look or how good you look that one night when u posed that time and it looked real good and now you want people to think of you looking hot and cool again instread of that weird/indie/retro crap pic you put up of yourself in a mirror with a dark filter from Instagram ... And to the people who just constatly change it for attention because you know it will bring you at least 10 likes and that will make you feel better about yourself because you know for one brief moment that 10 people were looking at the BEST picture of you that exixts ... well I just feel sorry for you ...msg me and we can be lonely together ! :P ;)

How stupid is instagram .... ITS JUST FUCKING FACEBOOK BUT WITH FILTERS !!!!!! You can still post your pics on facebook and add filters and such before  .....aaaanyways instagram ya heads off i'l never be there ...( much to Sara's dismay ) .

Something funny has happened on my facebook though because as I have posted before about people posting shitty photo's of their dog vomit looking dinner it now seems to have become a "thing" to be posting up your shittty dinners on my facebook wall ....to that I say touche' compadres touche' haha. Funny shit ! :) :D

That is about all today methinks !

That is all , Peace out , Catch ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment