Wednesday 15 May 2013

Just hit 1000 Page views !! :0 :) Thanks all !! :)

Hey hey hey my friends and associated people hope ya all are as happy as I am !! :)

So as you may have guessed I just passed 1000 page views and I think I have been doing the blog for about a month now so whilst of course im not going to break the internet with this kind of traffic im quietly happy with this result and it motivates me to keep posting all this shit that I post up ....if you like it please share with your friends because that would make you cool ;). I really do appreciate everyone who takes time out of their day to read about what some slightly overweight bearded and sometimes over-opinionated Australian has to say about random topics . So as a celebratory gift I have decided to bestow upon you a picture that I took of me in my girlfriends dress and I also have some lipstick on haha ...I posted it on my facebook just for a laugh and a lot of people thought it was funny and I hope you guys do also .... maybe some weird gay/tranny person will see it and wan't to pay me $5000 a night to dress up in girls clothes and parade around for him ....ok thats bordering on fucked up ...but i'd do it haha ...so would u :P . Thanks again :) :)



That is all ,Peace out , Catch ! :) .... PPL asked me why I did this and I just responded "just for a laugh " people need to care less about being serious and just be happy ;) :) Big love yo ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment